Enchanting is a massive feature to Kingdom, it opens a massive array of possible enhancements to Tools and Weapons, mainly Weapons.
Enchantments can be bestowed at the local Wizard Tower which lies outside the town. the Wizard charges a large amount of money for Enchantments which have a tiny chance of not working, but because the Wizard is nice he instantly tries again for free. Enchantments can enhance chances of mining certain Ores, getting a better generation of plant or killing an enemy in one single hit.
List of possible Enchantments:
- Life I, II, III, IV
- Increases Tool’s life a certain amount of turns.
- Power I, II, III
- Increases effectiveness of the Weapon for a certain amount of turns.
- Protection I, II, III, IV, V
- This blocks half of the damage caused by Enemies.
- Blast Protection I, II
- This protects the Player from Blast related Attacks for a amount of turns.
- Projectile Protection I, II, III
- This Protects from Arrows or other projectiles for a certain amount of turns.
- Sharpness I, II, III, VI, V
- Increases Weapons Power permanently
- Looting I, II, III, VI, V
- This increases the amount of Gold gained from Defeat, but also increases death penalty.
- Unbreaking I, II
- This makes the Tool or Weapon unbreakable, II also raises Power of Item permanently
- Has a chance of dropping a valuable Item upon Death, this also means the Player drops most valuable Item upon their Death.
- Sets alight the Enemy and takes certain amount of extra damage each turn.
- When using a Bow, the Player has an infinite amount of Arrows permanently.
Enchanting can also be harnessed by Enemies which the Player Encounters, they can only effect the weapon which is used and not the Entity.